欢迎书友访问PO18文学
首页毕业之后还要上的10堂英语课 01 假期出游

01 假期出游

    第七堂
    员工旅游
    01 假期出游
    出游准备
    dialogue
    alisa and michael are discussing where to go travelling.
    阿丽萨和迈克尔正在商量去哪旅行。
    alisa: autumn is coming. it's a good season to embrace the nature. how about going outside to have a travel together, michael? all work and no play make jack a dull boy. we should go close to nature and breathe the fresh air rather than stay in the office and work all day.
    阿丽莎:秋天就要来了,这是个亲近自然的大好季节。迈克尔,一起出去旅游怎么样?只工作,不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻。我想我们应该走进大自然,呼吸新鲜空气,而不是整天呆在办公室里工作。
    michael: emm, sounds good. i like it. do you often travel before?
    迈克尔:嗯,听起来不错,我喜欢。你以前经常旅游吗?
    alisa: yes, i like travelling around to enjoy beautiful sceneries and different kinds of food. i have been to many places, such as the great wall, the imperial palace, the mount tai and so on. they are great. what about you?
    阿丽莎:是的,我喜欢四处旅游,欣赏美景,享受美食。我去过很多地方,像长城、故宫、泰山等等。这些地方都很棒。你呢?
    michael: me too. travelling can bring us many benefits. it can broaden our eyes, and our bodies can also be exercised.
    迈克尔:我也是。旅游让我们受益良多。它可以开阔我们的眼界,同时也能锻炼身体。
    alisa: yes. what's more, it can relax the tightened nerves from the job and make us feel happy and energetic.
    阿丽莎:是啊。更重要的是,它能缓解我们因工作而紧张的神经,让我们感觉快乐,充满活力。
    michael: so, where shall we go this time? do you have any suggestions?
    迈克尔:那这次我们去哪里呢?你有什么建议吗?
    alisa: i think we shall go to a resort that both of us have never been before. let's go to the travel agency to get some information.
    阿丽莎:我想我们应该去一个我们两个都没去过的地方。我们去旅行社了解点情况吧。
    michael: or we can search it on the internet.
    迈克尔:我们也可以上网搜索。
    alisa: yeah, good idea.
    阿丽莎:对,好主意。
    notes
    1. scenery [?si:n?ri] n. 风景,景色;舞台布景
    2. the imperial palace 故宫
    3. broaden [?br?:dn] v. 使……变宽,扩展
    4. suggestion [s??d?est??n] n. 建议,意见;细微的迹象
    5. resort [ri?z?:t] n. 度假胜地;v. 诉诸,凭借;救助
    小贴士
    1. all work and no play make jack a dull boy.
    只工作,不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻。
    2. i'm going to travel abroad during summer holiday.
    暑假我想去国外旅行。
    3. what's your plan for the vacation?
    你的假期计划是什么?
    4. i intend to stay at home to have a good rest during the vacation.
    假期我准备在家里好好休息。
    5. i have been longing for playing by the seaside and enjoying the sunshine on the beach.
    我一直渴望去海边游玩,在沙滩上晒太阳。
    6. travel can make us breathe the fresh air and enjoy the beautiful nature.
    旅行可以使我们呼吸到新鲜空气,享受美丽的大自然。
    7. the service of this travel agency is very good.
    这家旅行社的服务很好。
    假期何时有
    dialogue
    it's common that every employee is eager for the coming of holiday.
    每位员工都渴望假期的到来,这是一个普遍现象。
    samson: ashley, the manager just said that we would have a five-day holiday if this project could be completed before the deadline.
    萨姆森:艾希莉,经理刚才说,如果这个项目能在期限前完工的话,我们将会放5天假。
    ashley: wow, that's cool! we have put almost all our energy on the job these days. i'm longing for a good rest. i believe that i can finish my part in time. what about you, samson?
    艾希莉:哇,那太棒了!这些天我们几乎把所有精力都放在了工作上,我很渴望能好好休息一下。我会及时完工的。你怎么样,萨姆森?
    samson: i'm not sure yet.
    萨姆森:我还不能确定。
    ashley: is there any difficulty in your job?
    艾希莉:工作有困难吗?
    samson: yes, we are now working on it. we will try our best to overcome the difficulty. what about your plan for the holiday?
    萨姆森:是的,不过正在努力解决。我们会尽力克服困难。你假期有什么打算?
    ashley: well, i'm planning to have a travel to relax myself.
    艾希莉:我计划借助旅游来放松一下自己。
    samson: that's great! could i join you if the work can be finished?
    萨姆森:好极了!工作完成后,我可以和你一起吗?
    ashley: of course you can. hope your work can be done successfully.
    艾希莉:当然可以。希望你的工作能顺利完成。
    samson: thank you.
    萨姆森:谢谢。
    notes
    1. manager [?m?nid??] n. 经理;管理人;以某种方式管理人、家庭、钱财等的人
    2. project [?pr?d?ekt] n. 项目,课题;计划,方案;[pr?'d?ekt] v. 规划;抛,投,射;伸出;突出;表达特点
    3. deadline [?dedlain] n. 最后期限
    4. difficult [?difik?lti] n.困难,难度;难事,麻烦
    小贴士
    1. 元旦 new year's day
    2. 春节 spring festival
    3. 清明节 tomb-sweeping day
    4. 劳动节 labor day
    5. 端午节 the dragon boat festival
    6. 中秋节 the mid-autumn festival
    7. 国庆节 the national day
    去旅游哪里最好
    dialogue
    bob is planning a travel during the holiday.
    鲍勃正在计划假期旅游的事。
    lily: what are you doing?
    莉莉:你在干什么呢?
    bob: i'm searching for some beautiful tourist attractions.
    鲍勃:我在搜索一些美丽的旅游胜地。
    lily: are you preparing for a travel?
    莉莉:你准备去旅游吗?
    bob: yes. the national day holiday is coming. i intend to have a tour. there are so many beautiful scenery spots that i don't know how to choose.
    鲍勃:是的。国庆假期就要到了,我打算去旅游。美丽的景点太多了,我不知道该如何选择了。
    lily: what about going to lijiang? it's a beautiful place and worth visiting.
    莉莉:去丽江怎么样?那是个美丽的地方,值得一去。
    bob: i don't know much about that place. have you ever been there before?
    鲍勃:我对那个地方知之甚少。你以前去过那里吗?
    lily: yes. lijiang is a quiet and beautiful town in yunnan province. it's famous for the beautiful nature and cultural scenery. you can enjoy the slow lazy life to relax yourself there.
    莉莉:是的。丽江是云南的一个美丽安静的小镇,以美丽的自然景观和人文景观而闻名。在那里你可以享受悠闲慵懒的生活来放松自己。
    bob: that sounds good. thank you.
    鲍勃:听起来不错。谢谢了。
    lily: you're welcome.
    莉莉:不客气。
    notes
    1. tour [tu?] n. 旅行,观光;巡回比赛(演出等);v. 旅行,游历
    2. choose [t?u:z] v. 挑选,选择;选定,决定;喜欢,宁愿
    3. worth [?w?:θ] prep. 相当于……价值的,值得……的;n. 价值
    4. province [?pr?vins] n. 省份,大行政区;范围;职责;领域
    小贴士
    1. the tropical scenery in hainan attracts me most.
    我最喜欢海南的热带风光。
    2. shaolin temple is famous for its kungfu and buddhism. it has attracted many tourists both domestic and abroad.
    少林寺以其功夫和佛教而闻名,吸引了国内外很多游客。
    3. i think we need to look for a tourist information center.
    我想我们应该去找一家旅游信息中心。
    4. could you introduce me some distinctive and interesting places?
    你能给我介绍一些有特色而且好玩的地方吗?
    5. i'd like to choose a package tour.
    我想选择包价旅游(全方位旅游服务)。
    6. what kind of itineraries do you like best?
    你最喜欢哪种旅行路线?
    准备行李——一样也不能少
    dialogue
    albert is on leave now. he plans to have a trip in beijing. jack, his roommate and colleague,is helping him to pack up luggage.
    艾伯特现在在休假,他打算去北京旅行。他的室友兼同事杰克正在帮他整理行李。
    jack: it's a sunny day today, and it is good for a journey. check the luggage carefully and be sure that nothing is left behind.
    杰克:今天是个阳光明媚的天气,很适合旅行。仔细检查一下行李,确保没落下什么东西。
    albert: all the necessities are ready. one more thing, is it cold enough in north to take a jacket in now?
    艾伯特:所有必需品都准备好了。还有一点,现在北方够冷吗,要不要带夹克?
    jack: it's nearly winter now. there is great difference in temperature during day and night. you'd better take it.
    杰克:马上就是冬天了,昼夜温差大。最好带上它吧。
    albert: does it often rain?
    艾伯特:那里经常下雨吗?
    jack: it doesn't rain very often in beijing.but you'd better take an umbrella. it won't take up much room anyway.
    杰克:北京不经常下雨。不过最好还是带上一把雨伞。反正也不占很大地方。
    albert: ok, i'll take one.
    艾伯特:好的,我这就拿一个。
    jack: take some pills just in case.
    杰克:随身带点药,有备无患。
    albert: yeah, thank you for reminding me,jack.
    艾伯特:对,多谢提醒,杰克。
    notes
    1. check [t?ek] v. 检查,核对
    2. luggage [?l?gid?] n. 行李
    3. necessity [ni?sesiti] n. 必要(性),(迫切)需要;必需品;自然规律
    4. umbrella [?m?brel?] n.(雨)伞
    5. remind [ri?maind] v. 使想起,提醒
    小贴士
    1. don't forget to take the camera.
    不要忘了带相机。
    2. this sportswear fits me well for climbing the mountain.
    这件运动服很适合我登山时穿。
    3. i think we need a larger backpack. this one is too small to carry the necessities for travelling.
    我想我们需要一个更大一点的背包。这个太小了,装不下我们的旅行物品。
    4. there are too many changes of clothes in the box. two suits are enough.
    箱子里的换洗衣服太多了。两套衣服就足够了。
    5. the luggage is ready, waiting for the start.
    行李都准备好了,等待出发。
    6. i can't remember the password to open the lock on my travelling case.
    我忘了旅行箱上面的开锁密码。
    订购车票
    dialogue
    lawrence is in the ticket lobby. he wants to book a ticket to shanghai.
    劳伦斯正在售票厅。他想订一张到上海的火车票。
    lawrence: excuse me, i want to book a train ticket.
    劳伦斯:你好,我想订一张火车票。
    clerk: ok, where are you going?
    售票员:好的。您要去哪里?
    lawrence: i'm going to shanghai.
    劳伦斯:上海。
    clerk: which day do you want to book?
    售票员:您要订哪一天的车票?
    lawrence: july 8th.
    劳伦斯:7月8号。
    clerk: ok, let me check for you… beijing west railway station has a train at 8 o'clock p.m. to shanghai.
    售票员:好的,我帮您查一下……北京西站有一班晚上8点开往上海的火车。
    lawrence: good. how much is it?
    劳伦斯:很好。票价多少?
    clerk: one hundred and fifty yuan.
    售票员:150元整。
    lawrence: here you are.
    劳伦斯:给你。
    clerk: here's your ticket and the change. have a good trip!
    售票员:这是您的火车票和零钱。祝您旅途愉快!
    lawrence: thank you.
    劳伦斯:谢谢。
    clerk: you are welcome.
    售票员:不客气。
    notes
    1. book [buk] v. 预订;n. 书,书籍;账簿
    2. ticket [?tikit] n. 票,车票
    3. check [t?ek] v. 检查,核对
    4. change [t?eind?] n. 零钱,找回的钱;改变,变化;v. 改变,改换,变化;换衣服;换车
    小贴士
    1. i want to book a ticket to beijing.
    我想订一张去北京的票。
    2. we need to buy the ticket three days in advance.
    我们需要提前3天把票买好。
    3. which one do you like to choose, soft berth or hard berth?
    您要选择哪一种,软卧还是硬卧?
    4. what's the price for a hard seat?
    一张硬座票需要多少钱?
    5. be careful of your luggage when buying the ticket.
    买票时要照看好自己的行李。
    6. what a long line it is in front of the station! it would take several hours to buy a ticket.
    车站前排了这么长的队!买一张票会花上几个小时的时间。


同类推荐: 赌 (校园,1V1)同居(1v1)h天生尤物【快穿】高H与狐说 (1v1 h)汹妄(1V1)爱欲之潮NP重组家庭(父女/母子)讨厌死哥哥了(骨科h)